Plan an overseas business which is scalable, sustainable and profitable
1 What a plan is or should be - about building the business that you want, an expression of your leadership:
- Considered - covers all the bases, maximises opportunity, minimises risk
- Creative - captures your ideas
- Structured - a place for all your thoughts to find their place as they grow and develop
- Shared - Brings in other people’s ideas and expertise and creates direction
2 Export Planning with ExportSavvy:
A simple 8 point planning structure to guide you step by step:
6 Key Decisions:
- Why? Rationale, Priority and Objectives
- What? Your Overseas Offer
- Where? Your Target Markets
- With what? Your Resources
- How? Your Route to Market and Business Model
- Who? Your In-market Partners
How it works:
- Each of the 8 planning points is broken down into two or three simple steps.
- Each step is supported by a short video-based Tutorial to stimulate and inform your thinking. There are also relevant Checklists, Case Studies and Links to build your knowledge and insight.
- You complete the short section at the end of each Tutorial to capture your conclusions and ideas.
- Your conclusions and ideas are automatically inserted into a plan framework which organises and builds your plan for you.
- It couldn’t be simpler. And you can review your plan at any time and edit it as many times as you want to.